Saturday 9 October 2010

Something to do.

I feel like I've been neglecting the blog lately... what can I say after having 2 months off from work, we're not really traveling right now...lol.

We planned to go to Belgium this weekend, but ended up having to cancel our plans. So, I have no idea what we're going to get into this Columbus day weekend, but we'll see.

For now, here's some random questions that I got from a fellow blogger...

1) What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
Probably from NC to Florida. I tend to sleep a lot in cars (I actually sleep better in a car than I do in a bed...lol), so I know I slept most of the way to Florida, so that doesn't really count. The drive from San Diego to the Grand Canyon felt longer, even though it wasn't since I stayed awake and kept the husband company.

2) Do you collect anything?
Books. Our goal is to have a fabulous library, plus I cant part with books... I just cant. Also, Christmas stuff. Ornaments, decor, music... if it has anything to do with Christmas, I want it.

3) What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Everything. I love being married, having our own place, having friendships based on more than just silly kid things, traveling, etc. I love it!

4) What song brings tears to your eyes?
There are two songs that will always make me cry. One is "Will I?" from Rent and the other is "Those You've Known" from Spring Awakening. The song from Rent is a song that's sung in a Life Support Meeting for people with AIDS and some of the main characters go to the meeting and sing and it is absolutely heart breaking and if you dont cry when you listen to it, you have no heart. The song from Spring Awakening talks about people that you've known still walking beside you even when they're gone and its just awesome.

5) Describe your first plane ride (how old were you, where were you heading, etc).
I honestly dont remember my first plane ride. Dad is a pilot and has been my entire life, so I really cant tell you the first time I rode in a plane or where we went.

1 comment:

  1. Being an adult is pretty awesome!!! Lounging all day if we want to piled up in bed or on the sofa, we need to make that happen!

    ReplyDelete