Saturday 27 November 2010

First Snow!

This morning we woke up to the lightest dusting of white stuff! The first snow of the season is upon us!

Everyone is saying its going to be a rough winter this year... apparently they're calling for lots of snow. I will perfectly fine with all that snow as long as a) we have heat (which we should have by the 15th of December--they start work on replacing everything on the 10th) and b) we can still get out and about and travel with Mymom and Grampy who arrive in England in a week!!!

I cant believe that some of my favorite people on Earth get to come out and spend Christmas with us!!! We have a lot planned for their trip and I want to be able to get out and see things... so the snow needs to hold off.

Our itinerary includes: London (of course), Paris, possibly Italy (fingers crossed on this one!), Brighton, Windsor Castle, Leeds, and lots more! Of course, pictures and blogs will follow!

Hope everyone has had a great shopping weekend-- we've spent the weekend perusing the sales online trying to find things we cant live without.

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan and I are planning our trip as soon as January starts! So if you want, plan to go to Ireland with us!!! It will only be like 2-3 days maybe. We would love for you to go with! I guess if we are coming to visit, I need to call you and talk out details! FINALLY I get to start planning! Thank God, I thought I was never going to come!

    ReplyDelete