Wednesday 9 September 2009

Working woman...

Well, not much is going on the travel front over here in England. But, I got a job!

About 6 weeks ago or so, I started working at the CDC (Child Development Center) on base working with kids. I thought I'd love it, having been a nanny before, but it was AWFUL. The people weren't nice, there were looong days, and let me tell you right now, when its the snot/spit up/drool/whatever of a kid you love, its fine, but when you go home at the end of the night covered in stranger's kid's nastyness, its pretty disgusting. So, I put in for a transfer and started this week at the Britannia Inn, the hotel on base. I'm a guest service representative and so far, I really like it. I think its definitely going to be a great fit!

Angus is doing well...he's huge and still crazy, but we love him! Here's a picture of him the other day on his walk (which he is OBSESSED with)...

In other news, I started a new blog. Most of you know, we've been trying to get pregnant for over 3 years now, and we got some great news on starting our journey with IVF, so instead of clogging up our travel blog with infertility stuff, I started this:

http://knockjessicaup.blogspot.com/

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment