Tuesday 7 April 2009

Sunset in St. Ives

I know, I know, I've been lagging on posting lately...not a lot is going on...just normal, every day type stuff, not really blog-worthy.
But, we've been taking Angus out on the meadow right by our house for a walk...a couple of nights ago, we brought the camera along though. We're really starting to learn how to use the Nikon and make some great pictures.
Our town!

The river by the Dolphin Inn and the Green

Angus and I off to the green!


Angus, dying to get in the water and eat the swan (and the swan looking like it wants to get out of the water and eat Angus)


Sunset over the Green


And I know by photographic standards, this isnt a great picture, but we love it...I think it looks like a painting!


Angus running towards me!

No comments:

Post a Comment