Sunday 17 May 2009

The past couple of days...

Well, we've taken the past couple of days kind of easy and just kind of relaxed and hung out, which has been nice. Its been great having Mom here! She's made beer muffins and yellow cake with homemade hot chocolate sauce on it, which are 2 AMAZING things from home I always miss! So, I think I'm going to kidnap her and not let her come home....lol

We saw "Angels & Demon's" on Thursday (it opened a day early over here) and it was pretty good. It's been a couple of years since I read the Dan Brown novel, but I started it again and didnt get a chance to finish it before we saw the movie, so my uber anal-retentiveness wasn't able to come out in full force; so I can say with certainty, that it was a fantastic film! Once I finish the book and see the movie again, I'll let you know if it lives up to Jessica standard...lol
Today we ventured over to Birmingham. The pull for us to go was the IMAX theatre to watch
"Star Trek", yes, "Star Trek". lol. I grew up watching it and while I'm not a Trekkie, I did attend a trekkie convention with my dad and uncle when I was like 4 and I got to sit on Scotty's(James Doohan) lap! It was great! I do have to say, it was a fantastic movie!



I did miss that William Shatner wasnt in it...because he is awesome...lol.

Other than that, Birmingham was a bust...it was kind of in the ghetto. So, we saw the movie and then left. Tomorrow we're headed out to Framlingham Castle so look for a post from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment