Wednesday 20 May 2009

New Computer!

About 3 years ago, we bought Toshiba laptops and mine has served me well.  Those of you who know me well know that I'm slightly addicted to my computer...lol.  Its my main means of communication with everyone back in the states and when the toshiba started crapping out on me, I got super frustrated.  It started crashing at least once or twice a day and just to type out and add pictures to this blog, it was taking me a minimum of 45 minutes, on a good day.  So, we headed out to Cambridge yesterday to the Apple store and talked to them about a Mac Book.  The guy who helped us was super nice and went through every application on the Mac to make it an easier transition from a PC... he also got us a great deal and so I am sitting here typing on a brand new, fabulous, aluminum Mac Book!  So far, I can say, what was I thinking having a PC?  The Mac is AWESOME!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment